A Fun Debate

Over at Parchment and Pen. It's been going on a couple weeks now. It touches on a lot of subjects that are of interest to me. (If you read this blob they are probably of interest to you as well. It's basically a conservative Christin prof. from Dallas Theological Seminary complaining about why his students don't get a fair shake in the secular universities. But it's the comments that are really interesting. I've had my reading program just speak the text to me while I work. I can't imagine how anyone would have the time to read the near 500 comments posted now!

http://www.reclaimingthemind.org/blog/2009/11/frustrations-from-the-front-the-myth-of-theological-liberalism/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic Weekend

Coming of Age Ceremony

Book Musings: The Righteous Mind - Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion